Sub-Account users have the same access as a Master Account Holder, except they cannot modify company information, billing, or manage the users on the account. Sub-Account users may send broadcasts, message other users, or load inventory.
Articles in this section
- What is a Sub-Account?
- What does a Sub-Account have access to?
- What is the difference between a Master Account Holder and a Sub-Account user?
- How do I add or remove a Sub-Account user?
- Who is authorized to edit Sub-Accounts?
- I accidentally disabled a Sub-Account. Can I get it back?
- Can I delete an inactive Sub-Account?