A Sub-Account is a separate login for any other employee or account user. It allows them to set up customized email filters for Tradeloop content, send their own listings to the community, or build a customized personal network in the community.
Articles in this section
- What is a Sub-Account?
- What does a Sub-Account have access to?
- What is the difference between a Master Account Holder and a Sub-Account user?
- How do I add or remove a Sub-Account user?
- Who is authorized to edit Sub-Accounts?
- I accidentally disabled a Sub-Account. Can I get it back?
- Can I delete an inactive Sub-Account?