No, one message thread counts as one inquiry. It does not matter how many subsequent messages there are, so long as they remain in the same initial thread.I
Articles in this section
- What is an inquiry?
- What happens when I reach my inquiry limit?
- If I message a person back and forth 100 times, is that 100 inquiries?
- If a user replies twice to the same listing, does that count as two inquiries?
- Do I have to respond to an inquiry?
- What if I receive an inquiry that I suspect to be spam?
- What if I get inquiries from someone I don't like or want to hear from?
- Can I deactivate a listing to stop receiving new inquiries?
- How many users can I add to my account, and how does that affect my inquiry limit?
- Do unused allocations of Inquiries roll over from one month to the next?