You have the option to upgrade to a higher plan or you can wait until the limit resets at the next billing cycle.
Articles in this section
- What is an inquiry?
- What happens when I reach my inquiry limit?
- If I message a person back and forth 100 times, is that 100 inquiries?
- If a user replies twice to the same listing, does that count as two inquiries?
- Do I have to respond to an inquiry?
- What if I receive an inquiry that I suspect to be spam?
- What if I get inquiries from someone I don't like or want to hear from?
- Can I deactivate a listing to stop receiving new inquiries?
- How many users can I add to my account, and how does that affect my inquiry limit?
- Do unused allocations of Inquiries roll over from one month to the next?